top banner

Our History

In 1919, Mr. Griffin and Mr. Aldridge founded the Griffin & Aldridge Funeral Home and was located on Court Street. They moved to our current location in 1923. The funeral home's ownership changed hands several times through the years.

 

In December of 1998, Robert Gulla, Jr., with the help of his parents, Robert and Peggy Gulla, Sr., purchased the funeral home. In August of 1999 the home became Griffin-Aldridge & Gulla Funeral Home. The Gulla family has done extensive updating when they first purchased the facility. They recently completed a major renovation project making their vision a reality; having an updated large facility with the homelike atmosphere that families are accustomed to at Griffin-Aldridge & Gulla Funeral Home.